Exclusive Assignment Offered By Mturk Forum: $20 Reward - Email mturkcowfin@gmail.com
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61

Thread: Can't Find Good HITs? 1/26

Banned
    Thanks

Then why do you turk? Is it difficult work or not steady?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,471 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RWStein View Post
    Xmaker:

Lionbridge pays by the hour... I work with them. It's a good gig! The hourly rate is over $13.oo per hour.
    I checked it out, seems legit. However, it says requires bachelors on most of the jobs. I am a senior at MSU, will have my bachelors soon, but not yet! lol Are they pretty set on the bachelors degree specification?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xmaker1 View Post
    Then why do you turk? Is it difficult work or not steady?
    It can be tedious work... Due to very strict NDAs I can't discuss it much. But you are limited in the number of hours you can work in a week. I do Lionbridge, Appen Butler Hill and mTurk. I have to keep it mixed up or I'll go insane.

Plus with Lionbridge you really need to be 100% in it. No doing laundry, dealing with family, cooking, etc. It's real work.
    "If you're not Turkin' you're not workin'!"
    Now, "Go Make That Money!"

4. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MSUHolly View Post
    I checked it out, seems legit. However, it says requires bachelors on most of the jobs. I am a senior at MSU, will have my bachelors soon, but not yet! lol Are they pretty set on the bachelors degree specification?
    You can apply for the Internet Assesor position without the bachelors I think... I am pretty sure.

6. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

You can apply for the Internet Assesor position without the bachelors I think... I am pretty sure.
    It looks like they all say "Preferred level of education: Bachelor's or equivalent". I guess it couldn't hurt to try. Which do you like the best, Lionbridge or Appen Butler Hill? Which is more flexible for a college student schedule?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MSUHolly View Post
    It looks like they all say "Preferred level of education: Bachelor's or equivalent". I guess it couldn't hurt to try. Which do you like the best, Lionbridge or Appen Butler Hill? Which is more flexible for a college student schedule?
    ABH is per task... Lionbridge is per hour. They are both VERY flexible. I would take Lionbridge in a heartbeat though!

You should be fine with the Internet Assesor position if you are in school now. I know several who do not have their bachelors that are doing it.

9. Thanks: (2)
    Thanks

Awesome, didn't mean to hijack the conversation from you two. Just perked my curiosity when I saw it, because it seemed like something I would be interested in. Thanks for the information.

User
    Thanks

Every one please refer to the following link:

http://mturkforum.com/showthread.php...-not-tolerated

Thanks!
    Rob
    Boooo

10char

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justlookin View Post
    OKay I just do NOT even get how that's possible. lol. I know I'm slow...but I must be a joke! 2 windows open one side doing Yahoo and the other doing Bing and all I got done was like 45 till Bing ran out. lol

And I just got a notice that I can't do anymore HITS tonite- guess I returned too many Delf website category HITS. Too many were just hard to classify or 404's. Hope that they don't count that against me.

Anyway.....those numbers are just amazing. I don't know how I'm ever gonna make more than 3.00 in a day with the way I'm doing things! lmao
    You'll get there. I used to get really frustrated, but then I found this site and it has really helped. Follow everything that people are telling you on here. Watch out for hits that are proven to mass reject. Download all the scripts and just make sure to keep at it. Don't give up. There was a hit earlier that paid over $12 and it was pretty simple...just long. Just keep watching the forum to see what is out there. Before long you will watch your $3 a day grow into $10 a day and just keep growing.

14. Thanks: (2)
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61