Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95

Thread: Answers for All of Your New User Questions

Banned
    Thanks

Wow I fell like I have learned so much from reading all this thanks you

User
    Thanks

Hi. I'm in my first week of turking and realize that as a noob, my access to HITS is limited (out of 500,000 HITS, I can only see about 180 that I'm "qualified for") - and even those that appear available aren't really because there is some other restriction in the HIT that isn't apparent until you look at the instructions (wasting a lot of time).

Is there any way to filter out the hits that I see over and over again that I can't do (like Mexican Cannibis program participants or customers of Contour Cox cable)?

Also, are there qualifications that I should go after to get access to better HITS? I've mostly been doing surveys and receipt validations. Thanks!

User
    Thanks

User
    Thanks

Good Day!
    I'm new at mturk its like its my 9th day of turking and earning descent amount of $. I email a couple of questions at mturk inquiry about payment methods and surprisingly I'm so dissapointed that In my country Philippines I cannot receive any payments via bank account! hence, can only receive amazon giftcard.

It's so frustrating. here's the email message: Unfortunately, we currently don't have the ability to disburse payments via PayPal or Bank Account for Workers located in Philippines. We hope to offer additional payment services to our international Workers in the future, and I'm sorry that we're not able to do so now. Currently funds received in your Mechanical Turk account can only be disbursed to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance.

I want to earn money from this work, not for the Gift Card. Mturk is one of the best online work so far for me, It has been a great experience. But I guess its time to move and find find another online job.

Any suggestion is much appreciated...

User
    Thanks

Angry My account hacked

Hi bro, Today (2/26/2017) my account is hacked by someone. My email address associated with mturk is changed [redacted] without my knowledge. [redacted] Now I cannot login my account and if I change my password, my account is considered as new account. I don't know what to do. Please help me bro. Thank you.

[redacted]

Thank you.
    Last edited by Flora; 02-27-2017 at 10:11 PM. Reason: removed personal info

Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 54,436 Times in 22,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sankarit14 View Post
    Hi bro, Today (2/26/2017) my account is hacked by someone. My email address associated with mturk is changed [redacted] without my knowledge. [redacted] Now I cannot login my account and if I change my password, my account is considered as new account. I don't know what to do. Please help me bro. Thank you.

[redacted]

Thank you.
    You can change your password without harming your account and you should. People do it all the time to protect their accounts. I've done it myself and my account is fine. I would go in and change your email and password.

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95