Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots of new HITs on labeling human pose in the images

Thanks

Did 25 of these last night and I rather enjoyed it. They're kind of fun. I hope I did them right. I hope, too, that the penalty for being off on them is just not being granted the qualification instead of rejection. Only have a little over 200 hits done in total so I'm nervous. Fingers crossed...

2. Thanks: (1)
    Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 56,017 Times in 23,665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjoeblue View Post
    Did 25 of these last night and I rather enjoyed it. They're kind of fun. I hope I did them right. I hope, too, that the penalty for being off on them is just not being granted the qualification instead of rejection. Only have a little over 200 hits done in total so I'm nervous. Fingers crossed...
    I agree with you on not getting the qualification instead of rejections because we all tried and gave it our best. I hope he goes by that method.

4. Thanks: (1)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    I agree with you on not getting the qualification instead of rejections because we all tried and gave it our best. I hope he goes by that method.
    That would be awesome. In the meantime, better get busy increasing my hit count. Feeling a wee bit naked.

Thanks

I completed 26 HITs for the qualification because I made a mistake on one and submitted it (emailed you about this). I agree with everyone else in that if we are wrong I hope you simply do not assign us the qualification rather than rejecting such a large amount of HITs. I know I tried my best on the HITs I completed including writing in notes and sending you an email about one issue I had. I would hate to receive 26 rejections for the work I completed.

Thanks

Have any of you been paid yet?

User
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have just processed the HITs, thank you very much! We have received many nicely labeled images in the last couple of days. I also granted qualifications to everyone who got 25 HITs accepted.

I also had a minor setback with a large number of HITs with only 3 (!!!) points annotated, those got rejected.

9. Thanks: (2)
    Verified Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 56,017 Times in 23,665 Posts

Thank you! I got the qualification. I'm excited to do work for you.

I have a question: There was batch of HITS where you do Video Segmentation (one object). I went in and I couldn't understand it at all. It says 'Fill in the objects that has scribbles'. I get it. So the picture appears. I see it already filled in with the color. I don't see any scribbles. After looking around for 8 minutes I had to return it because I was running out of time. I tried another HIT and the same thing happens. I see a deer already shaded in the color. I don't see any scribbles. This HIT is confusing.

I will instead do the HIT that I was granted qualification for since I already understand how to do it and have had practice and approved for. Thanks.

Thanks

Thank you for the qualification! I found these pretty pleasant to do and I'm looking forward to doing more. And thanks for the communication too.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    I have a question: There was batch of HITS where you do Video Segmentation (one object). I went in and I couldn't understand it at all. It says 'Fill in the objects that has scribbles'. I get it. So the picture appears. I see it already filled in with the color. I don't see any scribbles. After looking around for 8 minutes I had to return it because I was running out of time. I tried another HIT and the same thing happens. I see a deer already shaded in the color. I don't see any scribbles. This HIT is confusing.
    those HITs are actually administered by another person, I will forward your comments to the responsible person to see what can be done

User
    Thanks

I did five of them yesterday which have been approved. When will you be posting more so I can get up to the required 25 for the qualification? My mouse is kind of wonky (that's a technical term...) so I'm not able to burn through a lot of them at this point, unfortunately.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast