Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: new program: mturk tray

User
    Thanks

I don't use PayPal so I can't support you that way, so I think you should use some sort of ads. Maybe adsense?

Thanks

Thank you for making the changes, your program really is very helpful and useful. I imagine you probably will end up with more revenue this way anyways since adfly pays so little.

User
    Thanks

I have released version 1.29 which has the following changes:

• The Requester link redirects to all HITs created by them. The Reviews link still goes to the TO web site.
    • You can now specify # of ACs, MCs, bubbles and writing when posting to HWTF
    • The port number that the server portion listens on can now be configured in mturk_tray.ini with server_port. server_port=62929 is the implied default.
    • amperands, greater than, less than symbols are now properly converted

http://mturktools.com/mturk_tray.php

User
    Thanks

I have released version 1.30 which has the following changes:

• You can now add a minus in front of a word in favorite hits to exclude some of your search results. Example: crowdsource -google
    • Added 3 survey helpers: word finder (fill in blanks), word unscramble, find 4th word when given 3 related words

Thanks

I can't keep this program working for very long. I uninstall and re-install and in a few days it stops working again. I then have no icon for it on my tool bar. What could the problem be? It's been this way for all the releases. (Yes, I am signed into IE with MTurk tab). Puzzling.
    Thanks for any help!

User
    Thanks

I have released version 1.41 which has the following changes:

• Fixed crashes and stability issues
    • Now tested with Internet Explorer 10
    • Favorite HIT notification completely revamped. HITs are now clickable! This progam is called mturk_tray_notify.exe.
    • The length of time (in seconds) the HIT notification window is shown is controlled by display_time= in the mturk_tray.ini file
    • Added new survey helper: from a long word, find others: waterfall => water,fall,all,art,wet,...

7. Thanks: (3)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 927 Posts

Great to see your continued improvements.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/andylaws

9. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jft222 View Post
    I have released version 1.41 which has the following changes:

• Fixed crashes and stability issues
    • Now tested with Internet Explorer 10
    • Favorite HIT notification completely revamped. HITs are now clickable! This progam is called mturk_tray_notify.exe.
    • The length of time (in seconds) the HIT notification window is shown is controlled by display_time= in the mturk_tray.ini file
    • Added new survey helper: from a long word, find others: waterfall => water,fall,all,art,wet,...

I m facing issue with this build(1.41), requesters list pop up not generating and also pop ups opened in random time stating C:documents can not open.
    I extract the winzip file and clicked on Mturk tray client.exe file. Is anything i need to do apart from this?

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riyazalikhan View Post
    I m facing issue with this build(1.41), requesters list pop up not generating and also pop ups opened in random time stating C:documents can not open.
    I extract the winzip file and clicked on Mturk tray client.exe file. Is anything i need to do apart from this?
    I usually have "Error #xxxx" in dialog boxes. Can you tell me the error number?

After unzipping and overwriting all of the files, just click on the client.exe file. Are you using Win 7 or something else?
    Last edited by jft222; 06-05-2013 at 07:39 PM.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jft222 View Post
    I usually have "Error #xxxx" in dialog boxes. Can you tell me the error number?

After unzipping and overwriting all of the files, just click on the client.exe file. Are you using Win 7 or something else?
    Its a Error #8920 "Unable to open file: C:/Documents", i have extract the folder in D: drive.

And also,

Error #8329 "Unable to connect to D:\mturk_tray\mturk_tray_server.exe" ( instald in D: drive)
    Last edited by riyazalikhan; 06-05-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast