Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: new program: mturk tray

Thanks

This is one of my favorite tools for mturk. It really is a tremendous help. My only question with it is it possible to keep the pop-up box from popping up every time it checks for HIT's? The box will show up even though there aren't any HIT's there so I find myself turning it on and off through the course of a day.

User
    Thanks

Unhappy I get error

When i open mturk_tray_client, i get this error " Unable to the open Script file."

I am using Windows 7.

User
    Thanks

Exclamation Found Trojan in client.exe

Quote Originally Posted by jft222 View Post
    I have written a Windows program to help turkers work more efficiently. This took me about 2-3 weeks to write, test, and debug. I think it is now ready for general use. I created a YouTube video so you can see how the program works. Please try it out and let me know what you think. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

mturk tray website
    Youtube video demo

Features
    Easily copy your mturk ID into surveys

See which hits are assigned to you. A notification will appear for assigned HITs that are about to expire.

Keep tabs on your 10 most favorite requesters or HITs. A notification will appear as soon as these HITs become available.

Share great HITs with others by easily converting a HIT into a forum (mturkforum) friendly format. The forum entry will color coded keywords and qualifications. Instead of the TO being linked, it will be included.

I'm using this program for last 4-5 months. it's very useful to me. but now Bitdefender and Trend Micro found "trojan" in mturk_tray_client.exe. what could be the problem? is this really a threat?? can we use it???

Thanks

I was using this program for about 6 months and it is very useful for me. But, now it is not working for me.

Can anyone suggest alternate program for this please.

User
    Thanks

Its a Error #8920 "Unable to open file: C:/Documents", i have extract the folder in D: drive.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5