Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1417

Thread: Can't Find Great HITs? 5/27 - Memorial monday Edition

  1. #11
    User TurkingBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    BIG FOREST
    Posts
    16,203
    Thanks
    29,816
    Thanked 35,283 Times in 11,842 Posts

    Default

    These are up if anyone liked them the last time. UniMelb Label the word meaning.

    https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?...RXB2D4JDDNQ20U

    "The wolves attend to their task. They are here to hunt. The bear lets them go; he's in no hurry. But as soon as the wolves have accomplished a kill, he's suddenly quick on the scene. [...] The wolves must simply bide their time, and wait for him to leave." - me & the forum

    Bank Referral * My Murder Mystery * Amazon Acc. so you can give me MONIES

  2. Thanks: (3)
  3. #12
    User starb!t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked 261 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zingy View Post
    Good TO, chance of bonus 30 seconds
    Title: 4Qs (less than a minute). Chance at a bonus survey.
    Requester: Arthur Andrews [A1Z8JG6HOUSLGU] (TO)
    Description: Complete a very brief survey about relationships and demographics and get a chance to complete a bonus survey (30 minutes or less) for additional compensation.
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US
    Link: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=20NENHMVHVKCM3GDFFY4R79OUXD243
    Powered by non-amazonian script monkeys ��

    Good TO, can do 3 hits per day, less than a minute
    Title: Product Sentiment
    Requester: Kris Brower [AXFLTR7N6ENFN] (TO)
    Description: Provide product sentiment based on searching and visiting product reviews
    Reward: $0.05
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
    Link: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=26NJ8MZ9O9Z6Y5YS0QQHMRSSMR390E
    Powered by non-amazonian script monkeys ��

    Good TO, you can do a max of 8 HITS, about 1.5mins a hit
    Title: Check the relevancy of the category for the web site.
    Requester: DII [A3HQSWPH0471Q0] (TO)
    Description: Given the web site, and check the relevancy of the category.
    Reward: $0.10
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
    Link: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=2FUCOO2GMMEG7S2S3UD6SAA2ZNQ77H
    Powered by non-amazonian script monkeys ��
    I didn't get a code on the first one...
    zenlife

  4. #13
    User Fezzes are cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    DC Metro Area
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked 120 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starb!t View Post
    I didn't get a code on the first one...
    Me neither. I returned it, figuring I wasn't eligible and they weren't going to pay me. I'll lose a minute to avoid a reject. :-/

    P.S. I lied when I said I was done for the day. Insomnia ftw.

  5. #14
    User starb!t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked 261 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzes are cool View Post
    Me neither. I returned it, figuring I wasn't eligible and they weren't going to pay me. I'll lose a minute to avoid a reject. :-/
    I returned it, too...Not going to dwell on 3 cents for something that took me like 10 seconds to do.
    zenlife

  6. #15
    User Fezzes are cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    DC Metro Area
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked 120 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkingBear View Post
    These are up if anyone liked them the last time. UniMelb Label the word meaning.

    https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?...RXB2D4JDDNQ20U
    I did about 100 or so of these last time they were up. My one and only rejection was from that batch, but I'm pretty sure it was my fault. I must have left one of the five blank. Don't do that and you should be alright.

  7. Thanks: (1)
  8. #16
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    3,892
    Thanked 758 Times in 343 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zingy View Post
    Good TO, chance of bonus 30 seconds
    Title: 4Qs (less than a minute). Chance at a bonus survey.
    Requester: Arthur Andrews [A1Z8JG6HOUSLGU] (TO)
    Description: Complete a very brief survey about relationships and demographics and get a chance to complete a bonus survey (30 minutes or less) for additional compensation.
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US
    Link: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=20NENHMVHVKCM3GDFFY4R79OUXD243
    Powered by non-amazonian script monkeys ��
    Didn't qualify. But yeah, 30 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by zingy View Post
    Good TO, you can do a max of 8 HITS, about 1.5mins a hit
    Title: Check the relevancy of the category for the web site.
    Requester: DII [A3HQSWPH0471Q0] (TO)
    Description: Given the web site, and check the relevancy of the category.
    Reward: $0.10
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98
    Link: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=2FUCOO2GMMEG7S2S3UD6SAA2ZNQ77H
    Powered by non-amazonian script monkeys ��
    No offense, but how on earth do you research 10 links in 90 seconds?

  9. #17
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    3,892
    Thanked 758 Times in 343 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkingBear View Post
    These are up if anyone liked them the last time. UniMelb Label the word meaning.

    https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?...RXB2D4JDDNQ20U
    TO reports these are majority rules. The instructions don't explicitly confirm this, but the TO includes the rejection verbiage.

    I was this close to going in full throttle.

  10. #18
    User TurkingBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    BIG FOREST
    Posts
    16,203
    Thanks
    29,816
    Thanked 35,283 Times in 11,842 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thom Burr View Post
    TO reports these are majority rules. The info pages doesn't explicitly confirm this, the TO includes the rejection verbiage.

    I was this close to going in full throttle.
    Yeah has to be. Numbers haven't gone down. Just did a few.

    "The wolves attend to their task. They are here to hunt. The bear lets them go; he's in no hurry. But as soon as the wolves have accomplished a kill, he's suddenly quick on the scene. [...] The wolves must simply bide their time, and wait for him to leave." - me & the forum

    Bank Referral * My Murder Mystery * Amazon Acc. so you can give me MONIES

  11. #19
    User Fezzes are cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    DC Metro Area
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked 120 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkingBear View Post
    Yeah has to be. Numbers haven't gone down. Just did a few.
    I've done twenty or so from this batch. They all just approved, FYI.

  12. #20
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    3,892
    Thanked 758 Times in 343 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzes are cool View Post
    I've done twenty or so from this batch. They all just approved, FYI.
    7 of my 10 rejections came from a majority rules batch I did during my first couple days at Mturk, almost exactly one year ago. I am an expert in the subject that I was working on, and the other people weren't. Never again.

    But if it floats your boat, go for it.

  13. Thanks: (2)
Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •