Peter (Mfuze) said he would approve the little amount that he could but that the majority of them will be approved once all of the HITs are done. I'm going to email him about more categories and let him know that we are a little confused as to where some should go. I'll let you all know if he gets back to me....otherwise, I'm going H.A.M. We will see if it's a good or bad decision.....I don't have the hits to handle any sort of big rejection. I'm in a risk taking situation financially so ITS A GO.